Thursday, March 17, 2005

On Obsessions & Diets

Obsession, obsession, obsession

Just a short one. Needed to get this off my chest. I'm just beginning to realize that knitting is a hobby that can turn into a monster left unchecked. WHooossh! It spirals out of control. Throw in a new credit card and it's a recipe for disaster and I'm trying my very best to chew off more than I can handle.....Reality check. Gulp, plain porridge (*asian version = It's plain rice boiled in water to become rice soup) for the next few weeks? Impulsive and overboard. Bad knitalicious! Bad girl! Sit and Stay! Guess I'd have to try and limit myself. I'm joining Mona on her knit and yarn diet. I'm gonna try and use her Knit Mantra. You know you are heading for disaster when you start thinking "Eating porridge for the next few weeks is not too bad, it's dieting so I'd be slimmer and healthier." *Excuse me while I go bang my head on the wall till my eyes cross over.

No comments: