Monday, February 21, 2005

Knit Rants

I'm quite depressed by the pathetic range and inflated price of yarns here. Not to mention the almost rare find of good knitting magazines. It is bad enough that we can't use many gorgeous yarns available out there cause we are a tropic country.

Can you believe that none of the major bookstores here are able to get me ROWAN magazine It's a Tape Thing? and Rebecca Magazines. As a matter of fact, none of Rowan and Rebeccas. I can't believe that it will cost me RM250 to bring in the 3 magazines from an online store? I can eat more than 25 meals on that. Argggh!

Calms down after quite a few deep breaths and proceeds to sit down to knit and pour over patterns. Yes, ironic isn't it. Now excuse me while I go bang my head on the wall for a while. Maybe I should gnaw on my liver while I'm at it.