Thursday, February 17, 2005

Crochet Flowers

I finally uploaded all the pictures. I guess I'll share the pics base on the topic each day. Makes it more manageable.

This was the crochet project I did before CNY. This was a very simple, fun and easy to follow free pattern from Georgia. My Thanks to her.

I did a tiny one using 1 thin DMC in purple and some left over pale peachy yarn I had. I brought it to the meet only to lose it. This picture is my only keepsake of it. :)


Not satisfied, I did another one and decided to make it bigger. This time round, I made it with 3 threads. The first two as described and a nice pastel pink, Punto - Pink from my new stash. I also modified the pattern abit. Very versatile accessory. Use it with Tempting, Honeymoon cami, hangbags and stuff....:) Rock On! Think I'm gonna make another one to match the color of my Tempting better.


No comments: