Monday, January 17, 2005

Monday Blues

For some reason, Mondays are some how just blah... Not to mention that I had a really busy and somewhat blah weekend. Wasn't able to snap more pictures because I haven't corrected the strap on my Honeymoon Cami.

I was suppose to meet up with Lyn and Mona but it didn't happen. Saturday was a full hectic day. Listing what I did,

1.)It was a working day so I was at work till 1.30pm.
2.)Sneaked my dog out for a walk after lunch
3.)Checked my car, something is wrong with it after I had it fixed.
4.) Washed and groomed my dog.
5.) Went out and had dinner.
6.) Got home, showered and promptly collapse on the couch to rest.
7.) Whipped out my Tempting and proceeded to knit. Made some progress, Happy happy happy!

Until I found out that despite my careful eyeing of this troublesom yarn, the yarn had still split in different places. Upon inspection, 25 over spots were found. They stick out like sore thumbs. Grrrr.

Had to note them with markers and unravel when I knit to that point. I was pretty upset. Managed to correct some. Some of these were waaay down, like the beginning 5th row or something. When I finally looked up, it was 5 am. I went to sleep dreaming bout mischievous yarns.

Woke up on Sunday. Had run errands. By the time I got home, it was 4ish. I was exhausted. Went to nap, cooked dinner and washed up. 8 pm. Doggedly picked up Tempting again and corrected all the rest of it and found one huge mistake. I have no idea how on earth I did it. I don't even know how to describe it!. Instead of knitting the round, there was one row where I accidentally did something like a short row. After an hour of fiddling with it, I finally realized that i couldn't unravle that one. So I had to knot it up. So now, there is a big gap there. Luckily, hidden between one knit and one purl column. Arggh! Well, consolation, at least I'm up to 10 inches. *wobbly smile


No comments: