Tuesday, September 20, 2005

SP5 Package

Secret Pal 5
My secret pal for SP5 was finally revealed. It was Rhiannon from US! I received her package on Wednesday last week but only finally have time to post it today. Look at these lovelies!



The alpaca is just so soft and fluffy I can't stop touching it! And the hemp yarn was something I always wanted to try! Thank you Rhiannon for being such a great pal!

UO Shrug
As for my UO shrug, it is finally off the needles last night. The shrug was not as I expected the ribbing being too soft. I didn't have the energy to seam it properly after. So the pictures of the completed FO will have to wait till I complete it tonight. And then it will be on to other things.

2 comments:

Agnes said...

Some day I'm going to try alpaca ... everybody keeps saying that it is soft!

happyspider said...

oooh that yarn looks so yummy.... lucky thing