Saturday, December 25, 2004

I Did It! I Dit It! I finally did it!

Yes oh yes! Finally! After 2 mths of frogging the top of Honeymoon cami trice and recounting the stitches, i finally got it right! Yay! Now the neckline is centered on both sides. I shld take a picture and learn how to modify this site. This project has taken me 8 mths because of my work schedule. All work and no play makes a dull Laura...:) So rock on.

Kinda hard to find time to play around with the codes in the blogsite to make my site work more interestingly for me. So far, I still so shy of showing my blog site to people. It's so .... bare.

My next project will be the Tempting pattern from Knitty. Already started. hehe Hopefully, I got my mathematics correct for the pattern cause I'm using Sirdar Silky Look in Blue for it and the gauge is different.

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2005!

No comments: